Tok Aman Bali Beach Resort (Review)

Assalamualaikum.


Hye!























Let's do a lil bit throwback shall we? Hee~


Few years back, I shamelessly ruined up my sister and her family's holiday to Tok Aman Bali Beach Resort. Wow, what a good lil sister I am, always be there by her side #supportive *nods* hehehe I can clearly remember I skipped my not so packed classes just to join her. You can see the dedication that I've made. Such a successful student. Hehe If you're a student and you happened to read this please don't copy me. >,<


Top view. 
Credit to Weeling travel photography :)

Since this happened a few years ago, so I don't know if anything has been changed or nah. As for that time I can say TABBR was already breathtakingly beautiful. I love the scenery, the location in the resort itself and the swimming pool. I love it all. This is one of the places that have to be in your list if serene and relaxing places are what you're looking for. Being a nature lover, I love the decoration in the resort which is so nice and it's making me feel welcomed. Other than that, the receptionist was very easy to deal and not to mention he gave us free dinner and breakfast for the kids. Shh dont tell anybody else. 

You can leave me here and I'm not gonna move, I promise!


I miss!
Credit to booking.com :)

We booked this room for RM298/night included dinner and breakfast for 3 people so I can say that it's worth it. The room was so clean and from the room kita boleh nampak tasik with people kayaking there. The room was huge with big bed and free wifi (IMPORTANT! HAHA) Now, as for the bathroom, ( I always complaining about bathroom if you guys notice. Hahaha) the glass is transparent. People in the room can see you crystal clear but don't worry guys because there's a curtain where you only have to drop it and all done. You can have your own sweet time. Yeahh! I'm not complaining this time guys! God bless people who created curtains. LOL


Outside~

I remember taking my sweet time there and how I wish I get to do the same now. 
Credit to booking.com :)


When you only thinking about your tummy more than other things. Flatlay what?

As I stated above, the room was included dinner and breakfast but unfortunately I don't take any decent picture of the meals.. The food are tasty enough to make me forgot about picture or anything.
There are variety of food that you could choose either breakfast or dinner. They served the best food in town I tell you. My sister, my BIL and I kept moving from our table to the buffet table non-stop. What is shame again guys? Haha!


Hello sweetie :*

Huge swimming pool 
Credit to tempatmenarik.my :)

If you asked me, I would say I love swimming pools, beaches, waterfall, hotsprings, or water in general? Haha So I can say this is one of the reasons why I thrilled to follow my sister but I'm not a swimmer guys. I don't know how to swim. Thank God that life jacket exist. Fuhh.


This is the view from my room ;)


As I updating this post, I feel overwhelmed with the memories where we (read : adults) ate the oh so famous Pulut Ikan Bakar Tok Bali at midnight when the kids are sleeping. Haha! Not to mention that night, it was raining cat and dogs plus blustery but my BIL determined to go and bought it for us. So why not? Haha I think we have to plan another holiday here so that I have a reason to drop my tasks. Huh!

Okay then guys, I gotta go and finished my task before my boss kill me. LOL Till then. Bye!


Adios

No comments: